Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just words today

I just have not been taking any new photos lately! Will try to remedy that tonight.

We had a great weekend (other than the Giants' loss to the Eagles). Saturday was a call-day for Bill, and although we had good intentions of a family cross-country ski outing, his cases took a little longer than anticipated, so we couldn't make it work before lunchtime for Freddy. So F and I took a walk, hung out at the coffee shop for a while, cleaned up, and then Daddy got to get out on his skate skis that afternoon during naptime. We had a great dinner with friends Sat. night, and a nice ski day with friends on Sunday while Freddy played at Charlie's house with a babysitter. I skied with 4 friends who definitely pushed me out of my comfort zone (2 are former competitive skiers). I'm still sore...but it was fun to ski with the girls.

Back to work now, looking forward to a nice long visit from Doug next week, and from Billy's college friend Josh in about a month. I head to San Francisco for a few days next week (Doug gets to do some Freddy babysitting and transport to/from daycare when Bill is working - oh, and he gets to ski a lot). No new snow expected for the next week or so, but hopefully that will change so Billy and Doug get some powder days while Doug's here.

Went to the gym early this morning (Freddy slept until after 8 - lucky Bill!) and forgot to pack one of my shoes for work. Nice.

1 comments:

Kathleen said...

just the THOUGHT of skiing puts me out of my comfort zone.
lol