Friday, January 9, 2009

More Presents!


Well, first - Bill tries again with the skis...on the snow this time...Freddy thought it was a good idea until they were actually strapped to his boots. Oh well. We'll keep trying!

We got the "Christmas Box" from Pop (Grandpa Gowski) the day before last and opened it last night. He's been waiting anxiously for us to receive it, and now I know why! Here I thought it just had a soccer ball for Freddy (which he loves and I had to pry away from him to avoid it ending up in the crib with him tonight!), but we had an unexpected and fun second Christmas.

I left early this morning, before my boys woke up, to go to the gym and then to work. Bill didn't have to operate until noon or so, so he and Freddy had a boys breakfast. I think they had a good time, but it's always that funny mix of fun/games and work...Freddy is no longer operating on our preferred schedule if it doesn't suit him. Oh well! He'll live. ;)

0 comments: