Monday, January 5, 2009

Fun with Christmas Toys!

Freddy received some cool new bristle blocks from Aunt Steph and Uncle Rip - although he can't make them do all the cool stuff they're supposed to, he really loves taking them apart and trying to stick them together. Great gift, guys!

We had a nice mellow weekend here. It has been FREEZING, and we got a few inches of snow Friday night and a few more today. Lucky Bill gets tomorrow off, so he'll be skiing. He took Freddy cross-country skiing on Saturday morning, then went up to Alta to ski that afternoon, and then skied all day Sunday. Oh, and afterwards played hockey on Sunday night. Give that guy a long nap! I skied Sunday morning, since we had a babysitter until noon, and it was great (but COLD). I also got a lot done - organized the third floor (which is now ready for toys and maybe an elliptical trainer!), did about 10 loads of laundry, unpacked from our trip, and took down the holiday decorations. All in all, a good weekend...and then back to a week of work. Fun, fun! Freddy seems to be getting over the cold he had over the holidays, slowly, and is gradually warming back up to being at daycare. I think he really missed us for the first week back last week. :( I'll try to get back in the groove of regular blog posts!!

0 comments: