Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fly Away

Well, Mommy is leaving Freddy in the capable hands of Daddy and Uncle Doug for 2 1/2 days...I'm heading to San Francisco for board meetings today and tomorrow, and, if all goes well, dinner with Meghan on Thurs night! Then back Friday morning for a mostly full day of annual strategic planning with my colleagues here in Utah. Doug seems to be prepared to do some Freddy caretaking when Bill has to go to work early or stay late...! Last night, I was reading Freddy a few stories, and he kept saying "Dug Dug Dug Dug" over and over, and finally walked to the top of the stairs and looked through the gate as if he could see him. I don't think Doug believed me when I told him, but it was so cute! I'm sure the guys will have a good time hanging out.

I leave you with this photo of Freddy with peanut butter on his hands until more posts when I get back.....

0 comments: