The snow flew here in Utah for a few days late last week. In typical fashion, when we woke up to a blue-sky day here Saturday morning, I said "what do you want to do today?" to my dear husband. He said "I thought maybe we could go up to Alta and do some skinning." (for those who don't know what that means, 'skinning' is hiking up a mountain on your skis with climbing 'skins' on the bottom, then taking them off at the top and skiing down). I said "but it's such a beautiful day!". He said "exactly." :) I was thinking we should take advantage of the beautiful weather to take a hike in the valley before everything's covered with snow, but he's right - the only time to get the little guy out in the big mountains is when it's warm and the skies are blue, so we loaded up and headed up to Alta, which isn't open yet - although Snowbird opened on Friday! Mommy is not quite in good enough shape to keep up with Daddy, but she tried...and Freddy was a pretty good sport.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Snow!
Posted by Virginia G at 3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Look at all that snow :) I love it!!!!
Post a Comment