A dream come true! Bill gave me the infamous Zoriushi (sp?) bread maker for my birthday. Even though I have only made 2 loaves of white bread so far (hey, I had to test the timer feature and quick-rise vs. regular yeast!), I am SO excited for the potential of this wonder machine. SO, for those of you who have bread maker recipes, please send them to me or post them here! Mom says I can use any bread recipe as long as it doesn't have more than about 4 cups of flour, so I can also try to improvise with regular bread recipes. Hooray!
In other news, we have finally invested in a baby gate at the top of the stairs, but I guess it's time to fix the latch on the trash cabinet. Freddy has decided that things like disposable casserole pans (even unused) are really trash after all.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
The BREAD MAKER...
Posted by Virginia G at 6:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment