As I watched Liza draw (for the first time) on a closet door with a blue crayon, I was prompted to write a blog post because it illustrates (ha) the difference between my two kids. Freddy just turned 3 and has NEVER drawn on a wall, door, etc. Maybe on a table, if the crayon went off the paper by accident, but never on a wall. And not because I told him not to - he just didn't. Hmmm. What are we in for with this one? :)
But the kids had fun inside, and eventually the weather cleared for a little while and the kids basically played slip 'n slide on the big slides. Lots of cold wet feet, but everyone had a good time - including Freddy! He is not a fan of bouncy houses or, usually, bouncy slides, but as you can see - he got over his slide fears that night. :) How fortunate are we to have this handsome, witty, funny, smart little guy as part of our lives???


0 comments:
Post a Comment