I don't think I'll have time to write up any more posts in the next day or so, and then we head to Virginia for my step-sister Charlotte's wedding party (she got married in Nov.). I don't even care that it's a quick-turnaround visit - I'm just so excited to see everyone! I know it will fly by - we land around 3:30 on Friday, drive an hour to my mom's, leave Freddy there with his Posey cousins, head to a 'rehearsal' dinner at the Tides Inn, and have the wedding party itself Sat. night. And we will have to leave for the airport around 11 a.m. on Sunday. But mom just e-mailed me to say that she has "Radishes, beets, cukes, blueberries and blackberries-and shitake mushrooms-all ready for Freddy to pick if he wants!!!", so of course it'll be a great time. Oh, and not to mention the 21 dogs she and Grandpa Scott now own.... :) Just kidding, I think it's only 7. Or 8.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Taking a little break...
Posted by Virginia G at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment