I guess I need to adjust my expectations for myself as to how often I'm going to post on this blog! Argh - anyway, time to catch up on some photos. Here's a photo or two of Freddy pre-haircut (last night). For those family members who will see him in 2 weeks in VA, he's now freshly shorn...photos of that to come soon! It does look like he either has Bill's or Aunt Mary's hair - it's curly short or long, and I can't tell you how many people said "oh, don't cut it - those curls are so cute!" Yes, cute and shaggy and almost rattail-like in the back. Sorry!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
I wish my hair grew this fast!
Posted by Virginia G at 5:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
his hair is adorable. we still haven't cut charlie's hair and it's similar- bright blonde with long curls. we love it!
liam has never had a haircut...yet.
hee...
freddy is adorable!
you're coming to virginia? : D
love his hair!!
and - I wanted to let you know that I'm having another giveaway this week, so please drop by :)
Post a Comment