

It's the only explanation I can come up with for why I have been so slack with the blog lately. Sorry, everyone! Hopefully this weekend I can get caught up on downloading new photos and getting some new info up. Here are two more photos from our weekend in Virginia (almost 2 weeks ago!). The week we got back, it rained almost every day, including the following weekend. We got just enough sun to go for a short father's day hike, but otherwise got to do some vegging-out on the couch - which was good. We had hoped to go for an overnight sail with Freddy on Saturday, but the weather was just too unpredictable.
Friday evening, our 5th anniversary (!!), we had a fantastic dinner at a new restaurant in our old neighborhood. Sunday night, Billy and I went to see David Byrne at an outdoor concert, which was just INCREDIBLE! What a showman. Got to sit with some good friends and enjoy the great performance. This week, the weather has been warm and sunny. I was fighting a headache bad enough to keep me home from work 1/2 day Mon and Tues, but I still had playgroup at our house Tuesday night and Bill took the boys out on the boat for our friend Greg's last day of residency! It's been a long haul for him, so we're so happy that he's finished!!
We have yet to go out on the sailboat as a family, so although we are hoping for the weekend, the forecast is again showing thunderstorms. Maybe if we don't talk about sailing, it'll stop raining for a day or so.
Our thoughts and prayers are with Rip's dad, Lloyd Bush, who is dealing with some very serious, and unexpected, health diagnoses. He had surgery yesterday, and we're hoping he pulls through and the doctor's give him a better prognosis going forward.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Pregnant Brain?
Posted by Virginia G at 10:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment