I will never forget driving to Richmond to take a photo with Santa at Miller and Rhodes department store. It was always the same Santa. I swear his beard was real. There was a grand display of velvet, lights, elves, and toys (at least in my mind). Somehow this photo of Freddy with Santa with some random shop in the background isn't quite the same....
BUT, Freddy didn't scream, the 'formal' photos are close-ups, and Bill was nice enough to venture into a mall to do this at the 11th hour. Strong work.
I particularly like the second photo, in which Freddy seems to be saying "why are you touching me?"
His beard was real, though. This is an important element to a successful Santa photo.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Santa at the mall
Posted by Virginia G at 9:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment