Saturday, August 15, 2009

Some more beach favorites






Ok, I promise this is the next-to-last post of beach pictures. Then on to what's going on now! We just had a going-away party for one of Freddy's best daycare friends (pictured earlier), Rio...who is moving to Berkeley next weekend. It's hard to watch, because you know the boys have no idea what's coming, but they are really going to miss each other. Hopefully we'll be able to see our friends Dana and Scott a few times a year so the boys can catch up. Will that be weird for them? Who knows? I guess life goes on.

Woke up to a real thunderstorm this morning! Now you east coasters are rolling your eyes, I know, but we don't get many here in the summer and it's easy to forget how nice it is to lie in bed and listen to the rain. Until a huge clap of thunder wakes your toddler up. Oh well....

0 comments: