I just need to stop apologizing when I've been slack with the blog, I think! Time has flown by, and my apologies to those of you who enjoy seeing the photos here. Life's been busy, sure, but more importantly, we just haven't taken too many photos lately! I'm going to catch you up on the beach and our Montana trip (sorry for family who have already seen many of these), but for today, here are a few photos from one of our friends' 4-year-old's birthday party at Red Butte Gardens last week (the local community garden). The kids had a great time running around! Here's Freddy with his BF Charlie - could their coloring be more opposite?- and also with the de la Garza twins, Colin and William.
We're getting to that stage where Freddy's older friends (like Charlie) would prefer to play with the bigger kids (like Colin and William, who are a bit older than Charlie). Freddy doesn't seem to notice yet, but I'm sure it will be sad for him when he does.
First day back at daycare for F today after Narda had a week's vacation last week. I had to put him to bed at 7 - he was so cranky and tired (and whining for a popsicle after not eating dinner!). Maybe he was just wiped out from a day back with all the other kids - we'll see what tomorrow brings!
Monday, August 10, 2009
I'll Stop...
Posted by Virginia G at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment