Thursday, July 9, 2009

Farmer's Market



I was a little worried about taking Freddy to the Farmer's Market - at least with the expectation of also buying actual veggies and fruit and bread. Never fear - he had a great time, especially when his friend Rio showed up (with mom Dana in tow, who Freddy treated like his new mom!). Whew! The Market is my favorite place in SLC in the summer, and although it won't be the same as taking my time checking everything out, it will be fun to take the little guy there.

Oh, and today is the big day for the 'big' ultrasound, so stay tuned for some boy or girl news soon!

2 comments:

Em said...

i love the farmer's market too. we used to get a basket each month of local produce put together by all these farmers in arkansas. how i miss it. i'm still on the hunt for something similar here. i can't believe the u/s is today! that means ours should prob be scheduled for next week-ish. we don't find out the sex, but i like to see all the cute little body parts :)

Rhett, Shauna, Alex & Kiara said...

Oh I miss the farmers market....15 more days :)

I can't wait for the news...I am hoping for a girl!!!