It's been raining steadily since we woke up, which is great for the garden but not great for Phoebe, the 5-month-old puppy we're watching today and tomorrow. She could use some serious outdoor play today. I might just have to get wet. These pictures are from LAST weekend when it wasn't exactly sunny, but it wasn't raining either. You'll recognize Ruby, our neighbor's dog. We got really spoiled watching her. Phoebe is a sweet dog, but she's definitely a puppy!
There are several big outdoor events scheduled today, including the big community garden's annual plant sale and the big animal rescue organization's annual pet adoption. Too bad! I don't know what they're doing - it's definitely too wet for them all to be outside. These organizations count on the revenue from these events, so I hope they're able to postpone or something.
Freddy and Bill are at music class right now, and then they're going to the pool. Hooray for me - I get to clean the kitchen and go to the gym! We are going to see a production of Miss Saigon with some friends tonight at one of the community theaters - we had thought we would walk from home to dinner and then walk to the play, but I don't think that plan is viable anymore. :( Hope you're all having a good, non-rainy day!
xoxo
Saturday, May 2, 2009
So Long, Nice Weather
Posted by Virginia G at 10:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment