


So sorry for the long delay in new postings! Last week was totally nuts, and we were away most of this weekend on a camping trip in Idaho. Photos to come from that next...our friend Chris Velan is on a cross-country music tour and arrived last night. He plays in Park City on Friday night.
The currently-named (and not for long, hopefully) Galley I is in the water! I'm glad I wasn't there for "crane day", 'cause it would have scared the daylights out of me. We took an 'motor' last Thursday, and it was a beautiful night. Notice I didn't say "we took a sail". Kind of hard without a boom or any sails...but by this time tomorrow, it should be more or less rigged.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Crane Day
Posted by Virginia G at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment