Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Missing all of our friends and family today...hope you are all healthy and happy! We are having some friends over tonight for Easter dinner (ham, scalloped potatoes, asparagus...), but otherwise don't have many plans - which is kind of nice! I decided F is a little too little for easter egg hunts with big kids, but we'll hide a few plastic ones in the back yard for him to find (if it's not raining, which it's been doing pretty much for a week). Here are some photos of us dyeing easter eggs yesterday. I had to seriously get over my perfectionist tendencies when he grabbed the wet eggs - the yellow became yellow smudged with blue, the orange smudged with green, etc. Oh well - I guess it's just another reminder that it's not about me anymore! :) Hope you all have a great day!










0 comments: