Ok, these photos are actually from last weekend, when it was warm and sunny, but it took me a while to download them off the camera. Sophia, our neighbor, figured out how to climb the big box elder tree in our yard, and Freddy was pretty fascinated. Great...I guess it's only a matter of time until we need a safety net around the tree! :) With short sleeves on, Freddy is starting to look like a little BOY (not a baby). I guess I'll live. Luckily, he still lets me cuddle him like a little baby.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Before the Rain
Posted by Virginia G at 5:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
freddy is the one who is huge! i can't believe how big he is! and his hair is so gorgeous and thick!
what a cutie-pie.
but, he IS still a baby. you have some more time to call him that (til he is 40 at least). hee...
Post a Comment