I thought I needed a red pepper for a recipe the other night, and didn't - so I left the pepper on the counter while I was cooking. Freddy spotted it, and although he had plenty of good toddler food on his plate, he decided that what he really wanted was a raw red pepper. So - fine- go for it, kid. He ate about half of it. I won't tell you what his diaper looked like the next morning.
We had a pretty good weekend. Got a lot accomplished, picked up some things for the house, took Freddy to the pool...and Bill is pretty sure he tore his MCL (knee ligament) skiing on Saturday. That might mean no more Sunday night hockey and we really hope it doesn't mean no ski trip to Romania at the end of March as planned. He's going to have it looked at tomorrow. if that's what it is, there's no surgical 'fix' - he just has to go easy on it and let it heal. Raise your hand if you think it's possible for Billy to go easy on it?
Monday, February 9, 2009
Yum, Rabbit Food...
Posted by Virginia G at 5:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love the red pepper...that is awesome. Now when he is 9 he will tell you he doesn't like peppers. Kiara pulls that line on me about everyday :)
Good luck with the knee....my vote is no Bill can not take it easy :)
Post a Comment