Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy (belated) Halloween

Halloween was a bit more of a festival occasion for Freddy this year compared to last.  Grammy made him an adorable clown costume (although a wig and red nose were just not happening this year).  Everyone asked if I made it and I just laughed. ;)  Maybe one day. Anyway, we extended Halloween a bit.  I guess that's what happens when you have a toddler, right?  Halloween parties everywhere?  He got to wear his costume (which he loved) to a "Night at the Garden" at the local community garden, to daycare where they trick-or-treated around the different rooms in Narda's house, to Music Class, and to his birthday party Halloween night.  We had a 3-way party for Freddy and two of his buddies who also have late October birthdays.

Night at the Garden didn't go so well - it might have been a little too spooky for him at this age:



But trick-or-treating - even in the dark - went over well, probably because there was candy involved. :)




Birthday photos to come next, I promise!

0 comments: