Sunday, March 22, 2009

We're Back!

Well, with the help of a little anti-nausea medicine for me, and some long naps and nights' sleep for Freddy, I think we're back in the game (more or less). Not sure why I even need the anti-nausea stuff, but I can't seem to quite kick this feeling...and no, I'm not pregnant, for those who are wondering.

Bill left Friday for a week+ in Romania! I got a short e-mail from him, which I think he must have sent from his guide's cell phone. It said "arrived safely...skis did not...no worries, borrowed some gear from a guide" (or something like that). Oh brother! Billy was so prepared for this trip - gear, etc. - I hope he's having a good time and got what he needed there.

Freddy and I leave the day before Bill returns for a 1/2 week in DC, where I'll do some arts lobbying, and 1/2 week in New Jersey, where hopefully I'll do some cooking and cleaning, and Freddy will get to hang out with his cousins Caitlin and new baby Lloyd! Freddy sure will be glad to see his daddy when we get back on April 5. :)

Ok, enough of an update...more photos coming in the morning! Love to everyone.

1 comments:

Kathleen said...

hey mama...while you're in d.c., if you want to bring freddy over for a playdate or if you need a break, let me know! i would looooove to see you guys!

no pressure though. but gosh we miss you here!

freddy is superhandsomecute btw. xo