Thursday, October 2, 2008

Today, I'm working on Freddy's birthday invitation. We've decided to go small and low-budget. After all, hopefully all he'll need to remember will be captured in glorious icing-covered photos, right? So I'm designing my own invitations, and we're only inviting a few friends. Grandpa and Jan are coming, and Grammy and Scott, so it'll be a little family reunion of sorts. Yippee! Here's a photo from Freddy at our old neighbor Liam's first birthday in July.

I went in to get Freddy out of bed this morning and he was so cute - just lying there on his back, snuggled into 2 blankets and some other toys, just looking up at me as if to say "hey mom - it's pretty cozy in here!". Then he cracked a huge grin. I suspect I'll miss these days....

The Vice Presidential debate is on tonight - should be interesting! Too bad it isn't followed immediately by a Saturday Night Live edition. We'll have to tune in on Saturday!

3 comments:

Lacy said...

I love that you are blogging! I am a huge Etsy lover/shopper too. It is kind of a dangerous place to go.

Kathleen said...

hee! i love that picture. everytime i look at it it makes me miss you guys more!
calvert street just isn't the same without you.

oh. and i heart etsy so much, too!

good to see you on here.

hugs to your boys!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that your family is doing great.And that now I can see you all anytime I want even though you all are miles away.I miss you all and tell Freddy I love him and always be a good boy.